Version: 1 - Policy date: 17/12/2019
The user’s personal data is processed by MORETTI LUCE S.R.L., as the Data Controller of the processing, in compliance with the personal data protection principles established by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
1. The provision of the data is mandatory in relation to all legal and contractual obligations and refusal to provide it, in whole or in part, may make it all impossible to provide requested services.
2. The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to manage out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products or services, even if they have had previous contact with company representatives, shall be immediately erased or processed anonymously where the retention of such data is not otherwise justified unless informed consent of the data subject has been validly acquired regarding subsequent promotional or market research activities.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
3. Pursuant to and with the procedures and limits established by EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the data subject may exercise the following rights:
- To receive confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- To receive information on the source of the data;
- To receive communication of such information in an intelligible form;
- To receive information on the logic, methods and purposes of the data processing;
- To request updating, rectification, completion, erasure or anonymization of the data or restriction of its processing in violation of the law, including when such processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected;
- In cases of consent-based processing, to receive the data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- To lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
4. The Data Controller of the personal data processing is MORETTI LUCE S.R.L.
VAT No.: 01611160985
Fiscal Code: 01611160985
Telephone: +39 030 82.04.78